1.Dumbarton Oaks: It's free from Nov 1-March 14. If you go during the summer though, it's definitely worth the admission price. I can't wait to go again in the spring.
2. Eastern Market: I love the local produce, the flea market, and the Saturday morning buckwheat pancakes.
3. Thomas Sweet: Best ice cream around
4. Five Guys: I know these are all over now, but we eat there at least 2-3 times a month. "Welcome to Fi Guy!" Yum
5. Anderson House: It's free and usually you're the only one being shown the place. Once a month they have free concerts on Saturdays.
6. Rock Creek Parkway: Being able to take this in and out of DC makes me forget the traffic can be unbearable. It's also beautiful to walk or ride the trail.
I'm sure I'll add more to this list later. For now, here are some of the pictures from today's visit to Dumbarton Oaks...










7 comments:
Good to know about Dumbarton Oaks! I've always wanted to go there but never have. Now I'll try to make sure we get over there in the next few days while the fall colors are still at peak.
Henry is so cute and so big! We miss you guys - how's it all going?? Are you guys going to be in SLC for Christmas? If so, we want to see you!
henry is adorable!! it looks like you are having an amazing time in D.C.! i miss u :)
Alicia! I found you-- how are you doing? What a cute little baby you've got! I heard you went with the girls to dinner over the summer...when Chum got lost finding the Dodo... :) I was just in DC last month-- I totally agree, a fantastic place to live. Just thought I'd say hi- hope you are well!
Holy cow Leash! I haven't checked in in forever. Henry is so big. Those pics are gorgeous!
Zach,
I found your blog on your facebook page. I'm so excited! I just read a few entries...
Halloween=amazing costumes...love the comments from the Georgetown kids
Plane ride with baby by yourself=scary, good job keeping it together
I'm impressed!
Our blog isn't nearly as funny. I've opted for frequency over humor. richardandbetsey.blogspot.com
Leash
you look great! I can't believe how big Henry is getting!
Love Marta
Post a Comment