Whenever Alice is crying, Henry says, "Sweetie." I wish I could add inflection to the written word because it's really cute.
Henry loves to stick things into Alice's mouth. When she wouldn't take her binky one day he said, "Baby Alice not working." Today I caught him trying to brush her teeth.
And just a side note- Henry goes down into Zach's work space, gets the little paper holes from the hole puncher, eats them, and says "mmmm, delicious!"
4 comments:
Are you sure they're not Derrlicious?
I love the sibling interaction. It's so funny to watch them. More pics of the kids please!
MMMM...being a helper can be so fun for kids/dangerous for moms!! Thanks for the bday phone call. Lets get together maybe in a couple of weeks. Things are crazy next week with school starting, but I'd love to see your little bundle and catch up! I'll call next week. She's a doll!!!
Mmmm ... Hahaha. And what a good big brother Henry is. Sounds like you're all having a good time.
Post a Comment