Monday, August 11, 2008

Farewell Pink Stove!

This week we bid adieu to our pink stove. This stove is a relic of a bygone era and we loved everything about it except the way it cooked our food unevenly and that the burners wouldn't light on their own. The oven handle came loose and that was the final blow. Our new stove doesn't have nearly as much personality, but it cooks our food much better.

4 comments:

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

1. Erin loves the pink stove. What a cool antique. Too bad it didn't work so hot.
2. We LOVE the many posts. It was like Christmas coming to your blog! Your summer trips look awesome.
3. Sweet bucking bronco story.
4. When we get back to the US we are going to have to chat re: baby essentials & what we're going to need. We haven't bought a thing.

The Kyles said...

sad to see it go, but evenly cooked food is a must. We all have to make sacrifices...

Lilianne said...

NO, not the pink stove!! Ahhh, man. I guess it was good while it lasted, right?

Too bad you can't look like Donna Reed anymore cooking with your pink stove. Oh, well.

I'm happy that you'll have evenly cooked food now...and I thought out Envoy oven/stove was bad! :-)

We love you guys! And love all the posts...keep 'em coming!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad I got to see the pink stove in person! It was so great to see you in DC! :)