Thursday, August 7, 2008

Roommate Reunion 2008

In the middle of July I headed out to Utah for three weekends straight of reunions. It all started in Oakley when I got together with roommates from my sophomore, junior and senior years of college. It was fabulous to see everyone that could make it. It was a miracle, actually, that so many of us made it. We gathered from 5 different states, and I bet you can guess what we did all weekend...talk and talk and talk until the wee small hours of the morning. Then we got up talked some more, then went shopping at the Park City Outlets. Between the 11 of us there, we counted 26 babies born since our college days. Some highlights included watching "The Inside Scoop" and "Your Turn to Burn"- two videos we prided ourselves in making at the Riv. My only regret was that the weekend wasn't twice as long. I miss my roomies already.





























No comments: