
This little boy from Benin loved putting grass on Henry's head. Although annoyed, in order to avoid a diplomatic incident, Henry did nothing to retaliate. The little boy's dad played some sweet drums while his mom did some African dancing.

Interior of the Colombian Ambassador residence

Ever since I studied about Debussy's fascination with a gamelan orchestra, I've really wanted to see and hear one. I finally did inside the Indonesian Embassy. Notice the white dude with the pony tail, he looks like he came to the embassy in the flower love bus in 1968 and never left.

Exterior of the Indonesian Embassy. Notice Zach's nerdy Lost shirt (actually- it's a really cool shirt).
Next week the EU countries open their doors,
and we can't wait to visit Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
1 comment:
Sounds fun. You have taught Henry well in the art of diplomacy. These skills will come in handy when you are an ambassador to France some day. : >
Post a Comment