Since I haven't written in forever, I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to the past few months. This post will be all the Derr happenings in June.
We sold all our furniture on craigslist, packed up the rest of our belongings in an ABF truck, and said goodbye to the Envoy.
As each different piece of furniture disappeared and more and more brown boxes filled the empty space, Henry protested. He had a really hard time with all the changes.



2 comments:
I'm so glad I got to see that apartment and your life in DC last summer! Selfishly, I'm happy you are back in the valley again. Would love to see you!
ALICIA!!! I can't believe I didn't get a chance to see you before you moved! I will miss having you here. It was so fun to see you those few times - I loved spending that time with you. Good luck to you in your new home. We'll miss you.
Post a Comment