Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why you should never try to cut your own son's hair




Resemblance?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like the photo of you guys with the pillars! Where did you get that taken?

The Kyles said...

He still looks dashingly handsome. Though maybe you are right about giving that job up to the professionals...:)

Megan Smith said...

funny! Ya, we learned that lesson here too. Luckily at that age they still can get by on their 'cute' factor. We don't cut the boys'hair anymore though :)

Cassidy said...

So fun to see pictures of your family! Especially love the new header. You guys look fabulous.

Geoff and Morgan said...

Hysterical! Even with the Lloyd Christmas haircut, he still manages to look adorable.

Lizzy said...

I gave Cole one just like this! Every time I looked at him I would think of the movie Dumb and Dumber :) So glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for the fun laugh. He is still darling!

Kelly said...

This is great. I have had this same thought so many times with Sammers and he has suffered some bad cuts. I am a pro now - well sort of. Great new picture of your family with the pillars.