
I've always been a huge ice cream fan, but I honestly can't get enough of Tillamook ice cream. I can't stop eating it. I keep sending Zach to Winco to get more of it. That's the only place we've seen it and the amazing part is it's cheap cheap cheap! So far our favorites are caramel toffee crunch and mint chocolate chip. Their mint chocolate chip reminds me of another one of my favorite ice creams from Columbus, OH- Graeters. Good thing I have the excuse of a baby growing inside my belly to make me feel better about how many inches I've gained from the ice cream alone.
9 comments:
oh boy, we went to the tillamook factory in Oregon. We binged on cheese, burgers and triple scoop ice cream cones. YUM! Miss you guys!
where is Winco? I'm always a fan of trying new ice creams - I'll have to have some when I come home :)
I am really excited about this ice cream and want to try it now...also, check out our blog and it was fun seeing you these last few days! sunnykellybeck.blogspot.com.
um... okay, I didn't know you were pregnant. CONGRATS!! Oh, this is Melese by the way ;) I found your blog through molly's. Congrats again, that's so exciting! You know what else is exciting?? ... we're getting a Winco soon in Provo - I am oh so excited to try this deliciousness. yes yes.
check out our blog: millershoutout.blogspot.com
So Tillamook is not that far from the coast here in OR! We visited there last summer. If you have a chance try their yogurt too. It is DELICIOUS, just like their ice cream!
ummmm...ice cream runs are a regular occurrence in the Hunter home too:)
Mmmm... ice cream - maybe we'll have to try some.
Hey Congratulations on your new baby girl that you are expecting. That is great news. I love the pink tulips!
I love your post about the ice cream. Have you tried Haagen-Daz "Five" yet? That will truly turn you into an addict. It's so good and so simple.
Oh ice cream, how I love you. I send Mike on runs all the time, and I'm not even pregnant. Now I'm sad that we don't have you and that we don't have a Winco.
Post a Comment