Thursday, May 29, 2008

More fun pics of Henry

I know his eyes look a little funny in this picture, but this is Henry's really wide-mouth smile. It's been so fun to see him smiling more this past week.

When Henry sleeps in his bouncy seat, for some reason he always turns his head up like this.

Tummy Time. He's gotten really long!

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

I really like his wide mouth bass smile - it's a purely newborn feature:)

Lilianne said...

Hey guys! You sure made a cute baby!! I'm so glad that you started a blog, otherwise i'd be very sad that I didn't get to see your world every once in a while! I was laughing when you gave me the Envoy news. I hope that they (whoever they are) are successful in getting Barbara kicked out. She's a crazy lady. I'm also sure that you have been dying of heat! Yikes! We're almost to JUNE. Gotta love the ghetto, yet fantastic Envoy. Ahh, how I miss it! :-) Love you guys!!

Brooke said...

Thats a solid smile. You two look like you are doing a good job.