Saturday, September 20, 2008
My Boys
Thursday afternoon Zach left for Salt Lake. After kicking around the idea the night before, we decided that Zach would take Henry with him. Call us crazy. Although I knew I'd miss both my boys a lot, the idea of surprising both our parents with a visit from Henry got me really excited. I just didn't know how much I'd miss them both. I cried for an hour before they left, and for two hours after. I have a whole list of things I want to get done while I have all this free time, but I find myself just not "getting around to it." I don't know what to do with myself. Yet despite the rough plane ride for Zach, and an infection I'm now trying to get over, I'm so glad Henry got to be with his grandparents. I keep looking at pics of Henry and Zach, thinking about what a lucky girl I am to have them both in my life. Here are some of my favorites from the past few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love the men in my life too. Your family will be so excited to have them come to visit. Grandparents secretly love seeing them more than us. I LOVE the first picture of Henry in crisp black and white. He is such a beautiful boy.
Alicia,
I have a friend who is looking to build up her clientele for teaching piano. I thought you said the other day that you had some students that were over the bridge, but now I can't remember. Do you have any students you had to turn away that are in Arlington that you would be willing to refer to her?
Also, I don't know how you let Henry go. I would have cried too. The blessing pics are beautiful.
Thanks for letting him come, Alicia. It was a wonderful surprise to see him when Jill came to the baby shower with Henry in tow. Everyone was so thrilled to see him and exclaimed that he looked just like Zach when he was a baby.
Ginny had fun seeing him, too. She kept hugging him ( I had to remind her to hug gently) and saying " I like Henry. He's my cousin".
I don't know how you let them go, either. I hope you had some fun girl time and enjoyed sleeping the whole night through.
Hope you feel better and enjoy being together as a family again.
He's grown so much! What an adorable family you have. Hopefully by next year we'll live closer to you guys and we can hang out!
You are a brave mama. And what a good dad Zach is for being able to brave a plane ride with a baby. He is getting so cute..I mean, Henry. Although Zach's pretty cute too.
Hey Alicia,
I found you guys! I'll burn you a cd with all the funny pictures of the babies.
alicia - henry is so freakin' cute! I love all these pictures. Keep 'em coming! I heard that Mike Childs moved to Tucson. Do you have any idea if that's true? I'm always looking for cool people to hang out with here - maybe I might like his wife? Who knows.
I'm sure you missed your boys - but probably LOVED your sleep. Oh man. My mother-in-law took Lois overnight three times. A full night of sleep after nearly four months? Priceless.
I hope you're doing great! Drop me a line and let me know how it's going!
I found you on Ashlee's blog. What a cute baby. We have a Henry too, James Henry.
very good!
if free time,please vist http://humor168.blogshot.com
thank you!
Post a Comment