Some of our dear friends offered to let us take care of their home while they are LDS missionaries in Europe. We love living here, and I've even enjoyed working in their beautiful yard. It's just a minor step up from our spacious apartment in DC (wink wink).
We've loved that Henry has his own room. This is his favorite reading spot. He wiggles into this little corner to read books every morning.
In Utah, we have friends with boats! The Curtis family was nice enough to take us waterskiing in August. Zach showed off his wicked skills on the wakeboard, but almost lost his life after he pushed Alicia into the water.
Delicious bakeries, yum. While running errands, H and I had to stop for a coconut macaroon I'd been craving at Les Madeleines.
The mountains are amazing! Before Zach started working, we went on weekly hikes up Millcreek Canyon or up Big Cottonwood.

Errands are so easy and people are nice. Utahns are serious about customer service and I love it. I actually enjoy trips to Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond. Henry loves the grocery store now that he can drive the cart each time. He cries when he has to get out.

Errands are so easy and people are nice. Utahns are serious about customer service and I love it. I actually enjoy trips to Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond. Henry loves the grocery store now that he can drive the cart each time. He cries when he has to get out.
Reunions with old friends. I hosted a little '97 cheer reunion and Zach came downstairs wearing this. I put on my old uniform to join him for a picture. I must have been really fat junior year because that's my sweater Zach is wearing.






3 comments:
1. That house is ridiculous. I'm in awe.
2. I miss Dan's
3. Y'all should wear matching outfits more :)
This post gets us even more excited to move home next year. We miss you guys back here! And by the way, there is no way that house is bigger than your spacious apartment at the Envoy - come on!
Hello?!! Your digs are AWESOME! So glad you have space and most importantly, a room for your cutest-little-baby ever! He is growing up so fast.
Love you guys. We need to get together soon.
kelly
Post a Comment