drum roll.....Zach passed the Utah bar. It wasn't a surprise, but we all breathed a sigh of relief knowing he would never have to take a two-day test again. We went out that night to celebrate at our favorite taco restaurant- TacoTime. Just kidding- we ate a Lonestar Taqueria. Very delicious, and one of the good Utah eats featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.


6 comments:
Congrats!! Now we can get together and celebrate ... PS - we love Lonestar too! When are you guys available??
Lots of Hip Hip's for our boys!! And, for the wives who saw them through it all.
Kells
Congratulations Zach! So happy for you. I think Geoff's sending you a music DVD today so keep an eye out. Miss you guys!
Huzzah!!! Break out the non-alcoholic bubbly!!!! The man can practice law!
well done!!! so glad things have worked out so well for you guys and that you look like you are totally enjoying life back west. be sure to let us know if you are ever in the area visiting!
Congrats, Zach!!! Alicia, I would love to get together with you and anyone else who wants to, maybe next week...I'm not sure if I have a current phone number for you, but we are on our way to St. George tomorrow (Mike's running the marathon), so I'll try to call you first of next week...glad you are back in Utah!
Post a Comment