If you know anything about Zach, you know he LOVES Halloween. So we've had a few decorations up since October 1st. Zach got the bats on the windows (cleverly cut out by my sister from old x-ray films), webs on the staircase, and a big creepy spider. I was really excited when he came home from his parents house with this...

He also brought home cornstalks, a big bail of hay, and a few days later, another huge pumpkin.
The talk of Halloween costume themes goes on here all year long. We decided to go with a rather "hot" theme this year. Zach is a fireman, and I'm fire. Zach ordered my "Flames the Devil Deva" costume on Ebay. I wish you could see the hot flames on my sexy tights. They're almost as sexy as my red hot eye makeup.




6 comments:
I tried to find a good fire costume for Anna, yours was great. I was thinking about the last time I went to a fun adult Halloween party and determined it was at the Sr. Derr's in Alpine - ya'll have great traditions.
Thanks for the monkey costume Alicia!!! Boston finally put it on (just in time for Halloween night). I didn't think he'd do it. I brought him to my work to trunk or treat and he REFUSED to put it on. Halloween night we got him in it and he was the cutest monkey ever!! Thanks for the costume!!
The Derr's always have good costumes - and I think Henry is an adorable Smokey. We missed you this year!
Ahh I LOVE it! Wish I could have seen the costume in person. The flame tights are even awesome!!! That is wonderful. And, little Henry IS TOTALLY a little Zach. Love you guys.
Awesome costumes Derr family! I wish I could have seen you in person Alicia-flamey tights and all. Smokey looked darling too.
You are hot Leash. What can I say?
Post a Comment