Dear Zack & Alicia -- Spencer and ANDREA just came up and Mere aND JAMES ARE here as well...they are showing us pictures of little Henry....what a cutie and we can surely see the resemblance to his dad. A big congratulations to you on a very fine job. He sounds like the perfect baby too. When you come to SL for a visit, let us know so we can have you all come up for dinner and see Henry. Next time I go to Mark and Andsrea's house I will come see you or better still...we will have you come to dinner. It is so nice to see the pictures of you and your baby.
2 comments:
Dear Zack & Alicia -- Spencer and ANDREA just came up and Mere aND JAMES ARE here as well...they are showing us pictures of little Henry....what a cutie and we can surely see the resemblance to his dad. A big congratulations to you on a very fine job. He sounds like the perfect baby too. When you come to SL for a visit, let us know so we can have you all come up for dinner and see Henry. Next time I go to Mark and Andsrea's house I will come see you or better still...we will have you come to dinner. It is so nice to see the pictures of you and your baby.
I hope to see you soon.
Love,
Nancy
Oh!! He's so little and precious!!
Post a Comment