"I will put him in his crib, cover him up, and put a pillow under him. The I'll give him a kiss and Aunt Alicia will give him a kiss. I'll brush his teeth first." From Cousin Ginny
Congratulations you guys! I cannot believe what an adorable baby he is...darling. You look great, too, Alicia. How are you feeling? Do you have family help? I am so excited for you two. What an exciting time...
Hey, what a great little guy. I looked all through your blog! What fun. Alicia, really it is unfair that you can look so good about 3 days before you have to deliver. I am in Utah and Brian is taking the tax final today that Zach is missing. Enjoy a good little break (or cram for Zach) with your little son. Kelly
6 comments:
"I will put him in his crib, cover him up, and put a pillow under him. The I'll give him a kiss and Aunt Alicia will give him a kiss. I'll brush his teeth first." From Cousin Ginny
he is so handsome!
Congratulations you guys! I cannot believe what an adorable baby he is...darling. You look great, too, Alicia. How are you feeling? Do you have family help? I am so excited for you two. What an exciting time...
Jamie Belnap
Hey, what a great little guy. I looked all through your blog! What fun. Alicia, really it is unfair that you can look so good about 3 days before you have to deliver. I am in Utah and Brian is taking the tax final today that Zach is missing. Enjoy a good little break (or cram for Zach) with your little son.
Kelly
yay! The cowboy outfit! He looks adorable. I am so happy he finally came! by the way, I've been looking at jobs in the D.C. area...
he's soo adorable you guys! love the cowboy jammies.
Post a Comment