Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bustin' Out

Here we are coming out of the hospital. Zach's patience was very thin and he got sick of all the waiting around associated with being in and getting out of the hospital. Unfortunately it's not easy to feel sorry for him after what Alicia went through.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Matt was anxious to leave too and it was driving me crazy! Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
It is April Carter. Do you remember me from freshman year? I found your blog on Jamie's and thought I'd say hello. Your baby looks adorable. We too are expecting our second son in a month and a half. It was so fun to find you again. By the way, your husband looks super familiar. Do I know him? I swear I knew him at BYU but since I am pregnant my brain does not work. Anyways you make guys a cute family. Take Care!