Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Landmark Day

Today was a day of firsts for Henry! He giggled for the first time right after I changed his diaper. I wish so bad I had that on video. Then a short time later during his tummy time he rolled over! I thought maybe this was a fluke. So I put him back on his stomach, and he did it again. Then I pulled out the camera, and like any fascinated-first-time mom would, I kept putting him on his stomach to watch him do it over and over again. Here is Henry's third time rolling over:



Then tonight Henry met Governor Huntsman for the first time. We went to a fundraising event at the Washington DC Ritz Carlton and the food was amazing (especially the mango cheesecake).

4 comments:

Lilianne said...

He's a genius, Alicia!!! Congrats!

Andrea J said...

Go Henry go! Go! Go! Go!

The Kyles said...

Gov. Huntsman and Henry make a rather photogenic pair. I think Henry's cuter though.

the gray gang said...

That is sooo awesome!!! He is so tiny! Madeline is just barely deciding that she wants to roll over and she is almost 8 months old!!!